NetTeller Users Guide
BillPay Users Guide
Affinity Bank is proud to provide you with a premium online banking package - NetTeller. When selecting an online banking package, we focused on providing a solution that is high in functionality, but still easy to use, and one that is integrated with our processing system to allow for a real-time experience by our customers. We are confident that you will agree that NetTeller is a product that you can use to Simplify Your Life!
The NetTeller online banking system is comprised of several components including the core NetTeller system, BillPay, Electronic Statements and Cash Management.
The core NetTeller system is an online tool that allows you to have complete control and up to the minute information about your accounts with Affinity Bank. Best of all, the NetTeller system is available to all personal and business accounts for FREE.
- View current balances on all deposit and loan accounts 24x7
- Review transactions or search for a specific transaction
- Create periodic or one-time transfers between your Affinity Bank accounts
- Create additional principal payments on your Affinity Bank loans
- Create alerts so you are notified via email when a check clears or other activity occurs
- Create stop payment requests online
- View statements
- View images of checks
- View images of deposits and related items
- Download transaction activity into financial management packages
- Use a secure online message center to communicate with Affinity Bank
The BillPay system provides you with a secure way to pay all of your bills online quickly and conveniently directly from your Affinity Bank checking account.
The BillPay service is FREE to all personal customers and FREE to all business customers for the first 25 payments per month if the electronic statement option is elected. *
Unlike other BillPay systems, there is no additional charge if a biller does not accept electronic payment. In this case a paper check is created on your behalf and mailed to the biller. Your account is charged when the check clears your account just as if you had written the check yourself, however without the cost of postage or the envelope.
The BillPay system is easy to use and provides you with an online option for researching transaction activity to individual billers.
* Businesses will be charged a $0.25 fee per item after 25 items. If the electronic statement option is not selected there is a nominal $5 monthly fee for both personal and business customers, and business customers will not receive their first 25 payments for free.
The electronic statement option is a great way to organize your financial records electronically. While you can still print your statements, you also the have the ability to save your statement to a PDF file on your computer for future reference. Best of all Electronic Statements is FREE to all personal and business accounts.
When a statement is generated by Affinity Bank you will be notified via email that a statement has been generated on your account with a link that will take you directly to the login screen and then directly to your statement.
Remember, one of the key benefits of NetTeller being available 24X7 is that you have the ability to reconcile your account any time you want at your convenience, not just when a statement is created.
The cash management product is a tool to allow businesses to create and securely transmit to the bank ACH files and wires online for a discounted fee. This product is currently still under development, but is an exciting component of the NetTeller system that is scheduled to be available by the fall of 2006.